REPORTS TO: Project Services Manager
This is a high profile, client facing position where client satisfaction and maintaining ACF’s high quality standards are a priority. The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for leading multiple project implementations which can be complex and large in scope.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully lead multiple project implementations in a queuing and customer flow environment
- Lead network architecture, system fail-over, and other technical system design discussions with customer IT or MI departments, installation contractors or vendors.
- Install and configure ACF solutions and any partner’s applications/systems/hardware per ACF protocols meeting or exceeding ACF standards. These installations can be on a wired or wireless infrastructure at the client site.
- Act as a technical lead/liaison to resolve technical issues during the implementation process
- Continually monitor and assess products, processes, and the use of internal tools (i.e. CRM, knowledge base, etc.) Review these assessments with the appropriate internal resources.
Required Experience, Competencies and Education
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a technically related field or equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment.
- Advanced level of deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows Server platforms, SQL, IIS server and associated networked systems
- Detailed knowledge of network protocols/architecture (TCP/IP, IP routing, VLAN) and their relevant security configurations.
- Expertise in client/server networking environments and best practices, experience working with hardware vendors and a strong understanding of networking aspects, Microsoft Windows Suite, SQL, managed switched (Cisco, Bay, Netgear, etc.), and network security, etc.
- Experience configuring, setting up, and debugging PC –BASED and Web-Based systems
- Ability to complete projects with little supervision both independently and within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptive to the changing needs of the organization
- Certifications in MCSE or MCSA
- SQL/Scripting/Reporting Engines/XML/Analytics (SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Willing and able to travel regularly
- Valid driver’s license
To find out more about this position please send an email and your resumé to our Human Resources Department