REPORTS TO: Logistics Supervisor
The Logistics department is responsible for the research and development, procurement, inventory, pre-configuration, tracking, maintaining, and repairing of all hardware associated with ACF Technologies products and solutions. We handle both domestic and international shipments by using both major carriers and freight services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare computer hardware and associated items for shipping by pre-configuring in accordance with ACF Technologies best practices.
- Properly pack hardware using a minimal amount of material while maximizing protection of the items within the packages.
- Deliver packages and items to the appropriate office or entering item into the warehouse inventory.
- Repair all returned equipment from customer locations. Must be able to utilize basic hardware troubleshooting techniques and complete all associated paperwork.
- Take a weekly inventory of items stored in ACF Technologies’ warehouse and turn report into Logistics Supervisor.
- Logistics Specialist may be occasionally asked to assist in assembling various items, reorganizing workspaces, relocating workspaces within the ACF office and provide general assistance to other departments, if needed.
Required Experience, Competencies and Education
- High School Diploma; Associates degree preferred
- 1+ years experience in logistics, shipping and receiving, or related area
- Ability to lift up to and including 80 lbs.
- Communication skills
- The ability to follow written instructions
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to conduct basic computer hardware troubleshooting
- Should be able to identify the major components of a computer